These days, if you are gaining weight, you may find it mostly on your stomach. is not it? Although everyone’s body responds differently to weight gain, the abdomen is an area that is prone to retaining fat, which leads to belly fat. It is harmful because it is an open invitation to many deadly and life-altering diseases. So, if you want to speed up your weight loss process and lose all the extra kilos that you have accumulated, here are some of the best exercises for a flat stomach.
Health Shots spoke to fitness guru Vikash Sharma about these exercises, which can help you reduce belly fat and can speed up your weight loss journey. These exercises can be done at home and can show results if done regularly in the right way.
Here are 10 exercises for a flat stomach and weight loss:
1. Range spot
- Start running in a comfortable position.
- As fast as you can, try to extend your legs as high as you can.
- Run for one to two minutes and you’re on the spot.
- And if you’re a beginner, try sprinting for 20 to 30 seconds as fast as you can.
- Take a minute break here, drink some water, and get ready for the next round.
- This heart circle needs at least four times.
2. Knee height
- Simply maintain an upright posture and instead bring your knees to your chest.
- Keep moving your legs back and forth, and that’s it.
- To burn more calories, perform at least four sets of 50 high knee reps on each leg.
- Speed is crucial. Do it as fast as you can.
- Start in plank position.
- Slowly move your weight to your right forearm (or palm).
- Extend your left arm in front of you.
- Hold for three seconds, maintaining a hard core.
- Slowly return your arm to the starting position.
- Change your arms, then repeat.
- Do two to three sets of 10 repetitions.
4. Side panels
- Lie on your side with your legs extended in a long line, your lower elbow directly under your shoulder, and your forearm flat on the floor.
- The feet can be stacked for more difficulty or spaced farther apart for greater stability.
- By engaging your core and lifting your hips off the floor, you form a straight line from your head to your feet.
- For 15 to 30 seconds, wait. Your top hand may be on your hip (easier) or extended upward (more difficult).
5. Mountain climbers
- Assume a plank position.
- Hands shoulder-width apart, back straight, lobes sticking together.
- As far as you can, bring your right knee up to your chest.
- Repeat the movement, switching legs.
- Repeat the movement while maintaining a strong core and keeping your hips down.
6. Jack Blanc
- Start in a plank position with your feet together, your shoulders over your wrists, and your body in a straight line.
- Jump your feet wide while keeping your buttocks down, like a jack jump. You should jump with your feet together.
7. Leg raise
- Start by lying on your back with your hands at your sides.
- Straighten your legs and start lifting them up to the ceiling.
- Even if you are unable to fully raise your legs now, make an effort to lift them straight up.
- Continue lifting until you can no longer bring your legs up and toward the ceiling.
- After that, lower them to the floor again and continue the process 15-20 times.
8. Jumping jacks
- Keep your feet together and your back straight.
- Open your hands sideways and draw a straight line with your shoulders.
- As you extend your legs, clap your hands together in front of you.
- Close your legs as you jump back up.
- With your shoulder blades back, bring your hands back to an upright position. Then repeat.
- Lie down and lie down. Your feet should be placed hip-width apart on the floor.
- Kneel down and cross your arms across your chest. Inhale while contracting the abdominal muscles.
- Exhale and lift your upper body while keeping your neck and head relaxed.
- After taking a breath, reset your position.
10. V tucks
- Start by sitting in a V-shape with your knees up and your back long.
- Maintain a solid core as you bend back and spread your legs apart.
- Pull your knees in, tighten your abs, and repeat.
Ladies, do these exercises at home regularly to see results!